Download Games Software

Santa Claus in Trouble (Full Game)

Santa Claus in Trouble (Full Game)
Santa Claus in Trouble is a game that I thought would be a waste of time. But I was pleasantly surprised when I started playing. The graphics are good, even though they're very repetitive, and the controls are simple, if a bit wonky. But as I kept playing, the game's problems came into focus. The enemy AI is terrible, following the scripted paths of gaming past, and the collect-a-thon gameplay gets old fast. Also, the game is very short. I beat it in less than an hour. Still, if you're young, want a quality Christmas game, and you don't care about the problems listed above, then Santa does little to disappoint.

Santa Claus in Trouble (Full Game)

Full Games Size: 9.87MB
Downloads: 9,897


Description: Santa Claus in Trouble


(Full Game)Related Resources:
None